Mobile Plant Engineer
An exciting new opportunity has become available to work for a major supplier of construction machinery as a mobile plant engineer covering the South West. Great package and benefits included and NO weekend work.
- Up to £35,000 DOE plus overtime
- Company van
- No Weekend Work
- Potential career progression available.
- Some manufacturer training provided
- As the mobile plant engineer, You will be required to carry out all aspects of repair work from engines to gearboxes and hydraulics on heavy plant machinery and material handling equipment including JCB 360 along with diagnostic assessments.
- You will be attending customer site breakdowns, making sure you provide an outstanding service
- You will adhere to the company's policies and procedures.
To be successful
- You will have previous experience working as a mobile plant engineer, agricultural or forklift engineer, mobile plant fitter, mechanic or technician.
- You must hold a Full UK driving license
- You will have previously worked on machinery such as diggers, dumpers, telehandlers, excavators, forklifts, or tractors.
- You will have previously worked on manufacturers including JCB, Volvo, Bomag, Thwaites, Manitou, Merlo, Bomag or Kubota.
- You will hold an NVQ or City and Guilds in Plant Maintenance, land-based technology, agricultural engineering or mechanical engineering.
- You will have experience with laptop diagnostic software and CAN BUS systems.
You will be working for a national supplier of heavy plant and material handling equipment, providing first class machinery to the construction and related sectors. Due to their great industry reputation and customer focus, they are continuously looking to expand and develop the business further, therefore, they are seeking a mobile plant engineer who is ambitious and is looking to grow alongside them.