Reed are recruiting for an experienced Finance Director to join an organisation in Portsmouth.
You will be responsible for the delivering the Finance strategy and oversea the successful running of the whole department ensuring effective financial management and control maximising income.
Reporting to the CEO you must be a fully qualified Accountant who can demonstrate success in running a medium sized Finance department.
Duties will include:
· Line management of the Finance Team and Senior Management team
· To develop, implement and maintain the operation and compliance of financial controls, standards and systems
· To prepare and maintain the budget, financial plans and forecasts of income and expenditure to facilitate the management of the organisation
· Handle queries with external Auditors
· Prepare all financials for the board and senior stakeholders within the business
Skills and Experience:
· In order to be considered for this role you will preferably be qualified with CCAB or equivalent
· Educated to a degree level or equivalent
· Strong organisational, planning and project management skills
· Strong leadership and people management skills