Based in Brighton
£10.50 - £12.20 per hour
Tony Alan Recruitment currently has an exciting job opportunity for a Credit Controller to join a well-known business in the Brighton area (parking available) on a temporary contract.
Your duties will include:
- Providing an efficient & effective debt collection service
- Liaison with internal departments
- Liaison with external organisations
- Responsibility for the debt recovery on a portfolio of accounts
- Collection processes via telephone, letter and email in order to recover funds
- Determining the most appropriate course of action required and the level of severity when payment is not received
- Conducting regular review meetings with commercial customers in order to discuss methods of billing, resolve invoicing queries and establish working relationships that will result in the payment of invoices on time and to terms
- Ensure that debtors are aware of outstanding liability and that all queries, complaints and reasons for non-payment are resolved. Working within the team to ensure that tasks are subject to a rota, work is allocated appropriately and letters are issued to the timetable
- Responsibility for resolution of queries received via telephone and e-mail within defined timescales in order to minimise payment delay
- Arranging and administering repayment plans, seeking approval where appropriate, monitoring receipt and reviewing the suitability of plans regularly
- Confirming written arrangements for the payment of debts
- Previous experience of chasing outstanding monies
- Available immediately or at short notice.
If you feel that you would be suitable for this position then please apply with your CV.
REFER A FRIEND SCHEME: If you refer a candidate to us and they are placed you will be eligible for a cash reward!
Due to the high number of CV’s we receive we are unable to respond to all applications therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume you are unsuccessful in this instance.