The specialists in professional interim recruitment
Position: Management Accountant
Salary: Band 6
Duration: 12 months
As a leading recruitment consultancy, Venn Group has been approached by one of its largest Public Sector clients in the North West to recruit for a Management Accountant.
- To provide budgetary advice to a range of budget holders within the Clinical Commissioning Group including the preparation, maintenance and in year monitoring arrangements
- To attend CCG and other meetings as required in order to provide support in respect of financial information.
- To support the documentation, review and maintenance of management accounts procedures in order to develop and maintain a sound environment of financial control within the Clinical Commissioning Group
- To maintain systems to report performance against the groups commissioning budgets.
- To monitor performance against budget on a monthly basis, including the investigation of variances
- To support budget holders with ad-hoc queries in relation to outstanding invoices by liaising with internal departments as well as external providers
- To support the Finance Manager in the development and promotion of financial awareness, understanding, good practice and the explanation of financial issues in an easily understood manner by the delivery of formal and informal training to non-finance managers.
- To support the Finance Managers in the production of the monthly financial performance monitoring report on income and expenditure.
- Public Sector experience is essential
If you are interested in the above role please get in touch with Charlotte Dickinson or Tom Cuthbert on . Alternatively please reply with your CV to .