Job Title: Compliance Manager
Are you a Compliance Manager with experience working in the logistics/supply chain industry? Do you have practical experience in Anti Bribery and Corruption, Modern Slavery and GDPR? This is a hands-on position where you can excel in an environment that embraces teamwork, change and flexibility.
- Responsibility for the enforcement and further risk-based development of the compliance strategy, with particular emphasis on anti-bribery & corruption and modern slavery.
- Act as the Data Protection liaison Officer for GDPR.
- Advising Management as to the necessary nature and content of 'Tone from the Top' compliance related internal and external communications and where appropriate, during such communications on behalf of Management.
- Building relationships with, and promoting strong compliance culture amongst senior management, both at Headquarters and in the regions
- Enhancing general awareness of the importance of effective compliance for the business in order to ensure the business benefits are understood and accepted by employees at all levels
- Drafting and implementing any periodic changes required to any compliance policy
- Liaising, supporting and when necessary, robustly challenging staff responsible for compliance in the regions in order to ensure that compliance policies and procedures are communicated, implemented and enforced effectively
- Assisting in the development of constructive relationships with third parties in order to ensure that the company achieves and maintains a high level of compliance at all levels and in each link of its supply chain
- Proven experience of working in a similar Compliance role
- Proven experience of producing reports and presenting
- Practical experience in Anti Bribery and Corruption, Modern Slavery and GDPR
- Flexible approach to working practices
- Positive attitude
- Full Driving Licence and own transport
- Willingness to travel
- Occasionally unsocial hours work
ACS are recruiting for a Compliance Manager. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Compliance Manager, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Compliance Manager. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Compliance Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Compliance Manager role you desire.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86353390