Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours (Monday – Friday)
Salary: £25,000 – £28,000 per annum depending on experienceAbout You
Are you looking for a rewarding and inspiring career?
Do you have experience of working in the education, training or apprenticeship sector?
Do you have demonstrated knowledge and/or experience in IT, Digital or Tech, and want use this knowledge to support the future generation of IT, Digital and Tech professionals?
Are you a qualified education professional with relevant teach or assessment qualifications?
Do you want to join a forward thinking, innovative organisation that is passionate about transforming the perception of apprenticeships?
Would you like to join an organisation passionate about creating opportunities for young people in one of the fastest growing industries in the world, creating apprenticeship opportunities that are #ChangingFutures?
If so, our Senior Assessor vacancy could be the perfect fit for you!About Us
Baltic Training Services were the first apprenticeship training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution.
Our vision is to champion change and to constantly look to the future. We want to transform the way people recruit, to change the way people learn and to positively shift the perception of apprenticeships.
By using technology to teach technology, we deliver flexible and dynamic learning where our audience lives most: online. But as impressive as technology is, it needs a human touch. People are more than ones and zeroes and we pride ourselves on our warm, attentive approach to apprentices and employers. Changing lives is a big responsibility, we handle it with care. There is a reason we were awarded a rating of “Distinction” from the Institute of Customer Service.What we’ll offer you:
If you are looking for a rewarding and inspiring company, then Baltic is the one for you. As part of this role, you will work with a passionate team of Assessors, all of whom thrive in the motivating and fast-paced environment. We’ll also offer you:
- An uplifting culture and the tools to succeed and be the best versions of yourself
- Many social events including awards nights to celebrate team achievements, quarterly charity fundraising days and a Christmas party not to be missed!
- Aspiring progression opportunities and growth plans.
- Baltic Training offers continuous training for everyone and promotes progression opportunities across the business. A robust induction plan is made for our new recruits that provides them with the knowledge, tools and skills to demonstrate the Baltic Behaviours.
- As a Senior Assessor, you will provide professional and quality assessment guidance and pastoral care for a caseload of apprenticeship learners.
- You will deliver and assess programmes to support Level 3 and 4 learners to achieve advanced apprenticeships through action planning of assessment plans, monthly feedback and portfolio building.
- Whilst ensuring quality and compliance in accordance with the awarding body and national occupational standards.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, and you are ready to join our mission #BETHEFUTURE, apply today with the above application form.
As part of our commitment to creating an equal, diverse and inclusive working environment, we positively encourage applications from underrepresented communities and minority groups.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86342951