Mechanical Technical Services Manager
Technical Services Manager - Mechanical
My client is one of the UK's leading providers of Integrated Facilities Management services, specialists in the provision of tailored and bespoke Hard & Soft FM solutions to a vast array of clients environments to include Industrial, Commercial, Government & Corporate settings.
A Technical Services Manager is required to manage the operational delivery M&E building services infrastructure to a highly critical site located within the South Manchester
The Technical Services Manager will manage the provision of mechanical, electrical and HVAC building services maintenance infrastructure, M&E small-works projects and building fabric services throughout the complete commercially lead portfolio.
Due to the nature of the site, the role will encompass works within a range of commercially lead environment inclusive of Office Accommodations, Retail sites, Public access properties along with locations of a slightly more industrial lead.
The Technical Services Manager will ensure the provision of all mechanical, electrical and HVAC building services maintenance infrastructure, M&E small-works projects and building fabric services are delivered in line with stringent health and safety requirements and compliance due to the high governance, critical nature of the environments.
The Technical Services Manager will have direct line management of Mechanical, Electrical, and HVAC & Building Fabric technicians - mobile & site based - as well as sub-contractors of varying natures.
- Hold M&E Building Services Engineering qualification(s) and further training commensurate with the position - Leading within the Mechanical side i.e. HVAC (F-Gas Cat 1, Plumbing etc.)
- Experienced in the management and provision of M&E building services inclusive of maintenance & small-works projects.
- Experienced in the management and provision of M&E building services maintenance to large scale, static sites ideally of a highly regulated, critical nature i.e. production/manufacturing & corporate environments.
- Health & Safety qualified to either IOSH or NEBOSH standard would be advantageous
- Staff management, both internal & sub-contractors
- Excellent communication skills, due to the client facing nature of the position
Salary & Package
- £40K - £43K
- Pension Scheme
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86328342