Supply Teachers Required
PK Education, a national supply Teaching agency, are currently recruiting for Supply Teachers to join their ever growing team of Teachers and Teaching Assistants. We are currently working with a variety of Primary Schools in the Durham area who require Supply Staff for both long term and short term vacancies.
Due to the increased demand from within schools for agency support, we will be looking for candidates who have experience ranging from EYFS through to KS2. You will be working with students across the Primary age and ability range, and will be covering other subjects in addition to your specialism. Planning will be provided for non-specialist subject cover.
Please note, all applicants MUST have at least 6 months Teaching experience.
- NQTs welcome!!!
- Primary teaching experience - EYFS, KS1 and KS2 experience welcome
- Able to commit long-term or be available for morning calls for work
- Are willing to go through our standard recruitment procedures
- An inspirational, dynamic, committed person
- Able to inspire and motivate children
- A strong classroom manager
- Ability to improve children’s confidence and make learning fun
- Prepared to become part of the school community
Why Join PK Education?
- Competitive rates of pay (AWR Compliant).
- Short term and long-term positions to match your preferences.
- Support and feedback from an experienced and friendly local team.
- Opportunities to teach in a vast selection of schools across the North East.
- An attractive ‘recommend a friend’ reward scheme, for any referrals that you make to us.
PK Education is a National Supply Teaching Agency who are responsible for over 10000 teacher placements each year. We’re on a mission to improve the reputation of the recruitment industry – by being a shining example of how we all should behave. We believe in doing things the right way, building relationships on understanding and respect – and working to a code of ethics that separates us from the sales-based teaching agencies you might be used to. We intelligently match teachers to schools to give both sides the confidence and support they need.
PK Education takes Safer Recruitment seriously and ensures the same approach is taken with each and every candidate recruited and placed into a school and proud to be an equal opportunities employer. PK Education is a member of the REC and proud holder the REC Audited for Education since 2013.
If you are interested in this conversion and to #bepartofthepkfamily, please apply or email your CV to
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86326986