Nursery Practitioner Level 2 or above - Cheltenham (GL52 2HF)
We are recruiting for a Nursery Practitioner to join our client's brilliant nursery in Cheltenham. The Nursery Nurse will be passionate and confident about working with children and must have good communication skills.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a passion for working with children
- Have a minimum NVQ Level 2 Childcare qualification or equivalent
- Have key person experience
- Be able to work well in a team
- Be enthusiastic and have a positive attitude
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Have experience working in a nursery setting
A fabulous starting wage of £8.50 (dependant on experience and qualifications and will be discussed at interview stage)
As a small, well established nursery in the residential area of central Cheltenham, they provide a safe, happy, caring environment for children from three months to five years.
They received the Bristol Standard Quality Assurance award achieved in 2018 and are Ofsted rating 'good', with 'outstanding' features
If you are qualified to NVQ Level 2 or above in Childcare apply now!
If you would like to know more or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment on 01775 729321, quoting Reference AC1997 and ask for Lucy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86323582