Assistant Management Accountant Study Support (ACCA/CIMA)
Assistant Management Accountant (ACCA/CIMA study package)
Salary: highly dependent on experience + Study Support + excellent benefits
Our client is a growing business based in Wigan, they are currently looking for an Assistant Accountant to join them on a permanent basis. This role is working directly with the UK Financial Controller, managing full accounts for the UK entity of the business which turns over approx £50m. They are owned by a leading global company, manufacturing and supplying a niche product, sitting as global/UK leader in their field so it is an exciting role for an Assistant Accountant keen to get involved in full month end management accounts, reporting, analysis and continue their studies
- Assisting with production of management accounts alongside Financial Controller
- Month end reporting, preparing journals, accruals and prepayments
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Year end audit assistance and cash flow forecasting
- Managing variance analysis and general ledger reconciliations
- Assisting with annual P&L forecasting, budgets and balance sheet revisions
- Gross profit reporting weekly, investigating any variances against forecast
- Daily and month-end reconciliations through multiple bank accounts
- Quarterly VAT returns and corporate tax reconciliations
- Intrastat and sales reporting, posting Intrastat and HMRC details
- AAT qualified and studying towards ACCA/CIMA
- Experience in an Assistant Accountant role currently.
- Exposure to month end management accounts/forecasting essential
- Experience of variance analysis, general ledger essential.
- Good Excel skills / knowledge of SAP beneficial but not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a small team, reporting directly into a qualified FC with the chance to get extremely hands on within a global business.
There is also occasional travel to European sites/headquarters for annual audits/stock takes
Please send your CV to for immediate consideration
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86300869