Compliance Team Manager
Compliance Team Manager
- Abacus Group are pleased to be recruiting for a Compliance Team Manager on behalf of an expanding global firm who specialise within the financial, energy and commodities markets.
- Overall responsibility for the effective management of the EMEA client lifecycle function, ensuring that all activities are executed to defined service levels, on a timely basis and meeting business requirements
- Oversee the delivery of complete and timely on-boarding of all new clients, ensuring that the team undertake and thoroughly complete all necessary KYC/AML and due diligence
- Management and oversight of the process for preparing, distributing and storing client documentation
- To analyse and implement necessary change to client lifecycle processes (including remediation projects) required in order for the firm to be compliant with regulatory change
- To engage with regional counterparts as appropriate, to ensure that process, procedures and governance are aligned
- To act as a liaison to, and provide support for, any internal or external audits
- Preparation and periodic completion of management information reports to be discussed with senior and regional management during service reviews
- Experience of managing a KYC/AML/Compliance team.
- Minimum 4 years experience at manager level.
- A broad base of financial services operations knowledge and experience
- Strong, demonstrable experience of effectively managing a team within a capital markets or financial services operations environment
- Strong proven experience in the management of a team that operates under pressure
- Experienced in building and establishing teams, and through mentoring, empower them to achieve, and deliver against evolving goals
- Proven experience in identifying, implementing and ensuring successful process improvements
- Excellent basic salary on offer and great reward package!!
- Nicky Strutt -
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86221693