KS1 - Year 1 Teacher
KS1 – Year 1 Teacher
Are you looking for a KS1 teacher post, starting in May?
MILK Education are currently recruiting a Year 1 Teacher on behalf of local Primary School in the Huyton who are currently looking for an exceptional KS1 Teacher to join their team.
The role will start in May until July 2019 and will be 2 days a week post at a local school
Previous experience of teaching a KS1 class is essential, along with an excellent teaching manner, strong classroom management and the willingness to conduct the full teaching cycle at all times.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed or a BA Hons.
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
- Have at least 6 months school based experience of working in a UK Primary School setting.
- Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
In return MILK Education can offer;
- We are open on a Saturday to cater for your availability to come into our office
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants with over 8 years’ experience who will cater for your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
If you are interested please send your CV to or call our Liverpool office on
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86201174