Corporate Tax Manager - Advisory
Tax Manager role in Belfast - Advisory Specialist
Your new company
A leading global professional services firm with a very strong Belfast presence. Join their high calibre growing Tax Advisory department
Your new role
You will be joining the firm's exceptional Tax Advisory team in an Advisory specialist, Manager level position.
- You'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience.
- You'll help clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- As a manager with strong UK corporate tax technical skills, you're used to handling a diverse portfolio of clients. Most meaningfully, you're passionate about providing excellent client service.
- The work can be wide-ranging including providing excellent quality corporate tax advisory services to local and international corporate clients, and advising privately owned and multinational groups on UK tax developments.
- The role will also include supporting local and regional business development activity to generate new business, and winning work.
- You'll also be responsible for taking a lead role in the support and development of the junior members of our growing team.
- You'll get the opportunity to work directly to partners and directors, and with technical specialists in specialist areas of tax and in different territories.
- In short, you're an all-round business adviser who enjoys working closely with clients to provide them with dedicated innovative and commercial tax services.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or Equivalent) and or a Chartered Tax Advisor (CTA). You will have previous Corporate Tax experience and ideally have experience in Tax Consulting. My client is hoping to have conversations with ambitious professionals from varying walks of life; Big 4 Tax specialists, Mid-tier Tax specialists or generalists or people who are involved in Tax as a part of their General Practice role from a small firm setting. Also, If you are heavily involved in Tax compliance but would like to get access to Advisory work you are encouraged to engage.
What you'll get in return
I am seeing the desire from many people in the NI Tax market to make the transition into Tax Advisory and leave Compliance behind, who see this as natural progression into a more value add / strategic role. If you, like many people, are considering this, this opportunity is an excellent way to achieve it. You will receive market-leading training and support throughout, you will be working along-side a team of very high calibre and seasoned Tax advisers, working with a massively impressive client portfolio.
There is a market leading salary and benefits package associated with this role as well as a very high degree of flexibility which you can tailor to your own circumstances in order to achieve a healthy work-life balance. Perhaps you would like to take advantage of reduced hours or would like to work from home? Most importantly due to effective planning and resource allocation this department is proud of the 'normal' working hours their staff work and overtime is not required. Also, very importantly progression is key, clearly set out and quickly achievable due to the growth plans in place.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86181250