Commercial Finance Analyst
Commercial Finance Analyst, Watford
£45,000 - £50,000 plus benefits
Our client, a fast-growing organisation who are making a real footprint in their chosen field, are looking to source a talented Commercial Finance Analyst to join their dynamic team. This is a newly created role and will be responsible for the commercial finance and analysis of the company.
Reporting directly to the Finance Director, key responsibilities will include:
- Support the production of the monthly forecast and annual budget
- Produce weekly and monthly KPI reports
- Provide clear and strategic support towards achieving business and financial targets
- Improve current processes and procedures
- Deliver timely and concise monthly and annual reporting
- Provide clear and robust ad-hoc analysis
- Ad-hoc projects as required
The ideal candidate will be newly qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with demonstrable analytical experience gleaned from a fast-paced environment. You must be a strong business partner and be confident challenging senior stakeholders. From an interpersonal perspective, you will be methodical and forward-thinking with a real ‘can-do’ attitude. This is a great opportunity to join a company in who reward hard workers and as such you will be able to see yourself progressing swiftly upon achievement of results.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86171309