Smart Recruitment is currently recruiting on behalf of a well-established local company who provide private consultancy services. They require a new experienced accountant to join their professional and close net team.
The company offers an attractive starting salary with exclusive employee benefits which include: 25 days PLUS bank holidays, 8% employer pension contribution, payment of annual professional qualification membership, ongoing CPD and free parking.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Management accounts
- Statutory accounts - including year-end audit files
- Preparation of CIS and VAT returns
- Ensuring CPD record is maintained
- Audit files for a number of entities including limited companies and partnerships
Experience and skills you will need to have:
- You will have either an AAT Level 4, ACA or ACCA qualification, and/or 2 years’ experience within practice or industry
- VAT Experience, knowledge of CIS would be advantageous
- IT literate with experience using accounting software
- You will have excellent administration and communication skills
If this sounds like the perfect position for you then please apply today!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86137604