Qualified Primary School Teachers Needed
Hays Education are looking for Qualified Primary Teachers to work on supply basis in central Northampton.
Hays Education are looking for Primary Teachers to do day-to-day and long-term supply work in central Northampton. Through working with Hays Education, you will be given your own dedicated consultant who will provide you with advice and support throughout your entire recruitment process along with a convenient mobile Hub app which allows you to keep control of your bookings.
Your new role
Working on a supply basis through Hays, you will benefit from working in a variety of local schools without the hassle of planning! Your duties will include:
- Teaching pre-planned work left by the teacher and supervising the students.
- Managing pupil behaviour in the classroom whilst adhering to the policies and procedures of the school.
- Collecting and marking the completed work from the lesson and leaving a detailed handover for the teacher to return to.
For long-term positions, full active teaching duties may be required. These will include, planning, assessment, staff meetings and parent's evenings, however you will be paid to scale from the first day of your booking.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to teach on a supply basis, you must have completed your studies and hold full QTS. Hays Education welcomes all applicants whether you are an NQT or have many years of experience. You should have a professional manner and a flexible attitude to working and timetable changes.
What you'll get in return
As a qualified Teacher working on a supply basis with Hays Education, we work around you and your lifestyle. You can choose to work on a full time or part time basis to best suit you. Hays Education are a market leader who have partnerships with a number of fantastic schools in central Northampton and surrounding areas. You are also entitled to:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Holiday pay and pension contributions per week.
- Continued professional development and support.
- A dedicated team of professionals to help you in your work. - Hays Hub mobile app to streamline processes and manage your bookings. - Refer-a-Friend scheme worth £250 high street vouchers.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86015996