SF Recruitment are currently seeking a Management Accountant on behalf of a well established business based in North Nottinghamshire on a permanent basis
The role will report directly to the Head of Finance and will be responsible for:
- Production of the Monthly Management Accounts
- Develop and maintain a cash flow forecasting model to support the monthly submission requirements
- Preparation and submission of working capital forecast
- Timely identification and monitoring of relevant changes in business procedures/processes in order to capture and include within forecast submissions
- Communication to the wider Group of forecasts
- Establish and maintain monthly data and trend analysis and of market/customer/reporting product group performance across revenues, cost of sales and gross margin
- Analysis of monthly/quarterly/annual management and statutory financials to provide meaningful insights to all relevant stakeholders
The ideal candidate will be studying towards their professional qualification of ACCA/CIMA (or the equivalent), have 24 months of working in a similar role, have knowledge of Sage, hold strong excel skills, have excellent communication skills, be proactive and forward thinking.
In return our client is looking to offer a very competitive salary, 31 holiday days, flexible working hours, full study support, retail discount, employee schemes and much more!
If this looks like the perfect role for you, please apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86014951