Associate Director - Marine EIA
- Leading the completion of UK and international ESIAs and other supporting documents for development projects
- Working with a range of in-house and subcontracted technical specialists based both in the UK and internationally
- Specifying and reviewing technical work
- Scoping and managing marine surveys
- Leading and contributing to tenders for large-scale marine projects
- Interacting effectively with clients and stakeholders
- A willingness to travel would be preferred but is not essential
- MSc Marine Science or relevant engineering subject
- Extensive experience in international or UK marine EIA
- Experience of project & financial management, with ability to independently run projects on a day-to-day basis
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good business development outlook and the ability to communicate effectively with clients and external bodies
- Competence and confidence in report writing and reviewing the reports of others.
- Technically confident with the ability to both lead and work independently, and as part of a team.
- Underwater noise assessment and mitigation
- UK marine legislation (DCO, marine licensing etc)
- IFC critical habitat assessment
- International Lender requirements
- Attractive salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- Flexible benefits programme including the option to buy additional holidays and private health care
- Regular training and development encouraging Continuous Professional Development
- Excellent career prospects
The company has a strong philosophy of collaborative working within Alliances and other project teams. Implementing innovative systems and techniques to drive environmental excellence and project efficiency.
If you are seeking an opportunity to evolve as a professional, to innovate and to make a difference then please send your CV in confidence for consideration and an initial confidential discussion can then be arranged.