O'Connor Utilities Ltd require the immediate start of a Gas Operative
To carry out tasks set by site supervisors to a high and safe standard
Ensure a consistently high standard of work is produced in accordance with specification and quality throughout.
• Direct and supervise day to day operations.
• Schedule, control and monitor all plant and materials on a weekly basis.
• Ensure all work is completed to programme.
• Liaise with General Manager/Construction Manager, for day to day operational aspects.
Liaise with Client representatives on site.
•Carrying out safety inspections and fulfilling the health, safety and welfare responsibilities as detailed in the Company’s Policy and in compliance with OHSAS 18001 management system.
• Maintain quality and environmental control procedures in accordance with ISO 9001and ISO 14001.
·Keen eye for detail
·Good organisational skills
·Work under own Initiative
. Driving License
. Experience of Supervising construction sites
Mon - Friday 7am - 6pm
21 days holidays plus bank holidays