National Account Manager - Construction Industry
Due to the increasing demand of our client's unique system, there has been an exponential increase in workload schedules for 2019 and beyond. They therefore require an ambitious and tenacious National Account Manager to join the expanding Sales team function.
This is an excellent time to join the team, with many exciting plans for the years ahead. They offer excellent training, development and on-going progression opportunities for the right candidate. Therefore we are looking for someone who is hungry and motivated to suceed.
This role requires frequent UK travel.
Basic 35k depending on experience
Quarterly Bonus Structure relative to sales targets & performance
Car / Laptop / Mobile Phone
- Identifying new sales leads within an existing client base
- Pitching products and/or services
- Maintaining relationships with existing customers
- Contacting clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Full UK Driving License (for Nationwide travel)
- Background relating to construction and/or civil engineering
- Previous Sales Experience
- Ambitious and personable
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).