Associate Director of Structural Engineering - North West
£70,000 - £75,000 plus bonus / package
A well established privately owned Civil & Structural Engineering Consultancy which provides a range of services for residential, industrial, commercial and infrastructure projects across the UK. Following the recent success of projects delivered abroad, plans are in place to grow further offices outside of the UK.
As Associate Director of Structural Engineering, you will responsible for managing managing the team performing structural design of building for commercial, industrial, health, leisure, retail and residential sectors.
Key Skills / Experience
- 8+ years structural engineering experience
- Degree (or equivalent)
- Chartership advantageous
- Good understanding of local regulations
- Currently undertaking a Senior Engineer / Principal Engineer or Associate position.
- Happy to be based from their North West England office.
- Report directly to the Managing Director.
- Management of the Engineering Team, checking all the design drawings prior to submission to clients.
- Act as the lead on multiple projects across the UK.
- Attend pre-start client meetings to agree the design essentials.
- Continue supporting the progression with the design with a team reporting directly to them.
The successful candidate will receive an excellent salary plus benefits package including bonus.
Progress to Director on offer within no one blocking the way.
To apply or for further information please apply to the link below or call 07557671523.