Mobile Plant Engineer
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a mobile plant engineer to join a reputable company near Kendal. OTE of £40,000 including overtime at an additional rate, a company van and mobile.
The Job Role of a mobile plant engineer:
- You will be required to work throughout the North West attending on-site breakdowns, carryingout fault finding on the machinery.
- You will be servicing and maintaining small plant up to 2 tonnes and tools such as diggers, dumpers, power drills and Stihl saws.
- You will be required to liaise with the parts department along with ensuring all the compliance paperwork is completed accurately.
To Be Successful:
- You will have previous experience working as a mobile plant engineer, fitter, technician or mechanic.
- You will ideally hold an NVQ or City and Guilds qualification in plant maintenance or mechanical engineering. However, you will also be considered if you have time served experience.
- You will have knowledge of construction plant and small tool manufacturers including Stihl, Makita, JCB, Hilti or CAT.
- You will have a full UK driving license.
- £35k-£40k OTE
- 29 days holiday - Bank Holidays inclusive!
- Monday to Friday working hours
- Company van
- Overtime available at an additional rate.
- Mobile phone.
You would be working for a national provider of a range of construction plant, tools and vehicles to the construction and utilities sector. Due to their ongoing success, they are now seeking a mobile plant engineer to join their team who is able to keep up with the demands of the company.