Engineering Manager- Days
Salary: £60,000- £65,000
Location: Frimley, Berkshire
A large and well established food manufacturing company are currently recruiting for an Engineering Manager to spearhead multi-million pounds worth of investment into their site. Due to an increase in their market share, our client is increasing the capacity of the factory and installing a number of brand new fully automated production lines as they look to become a world class manufacturer. This will be a varied and challenging role for the Engineering Manager with an integral part of the role being to Develop and implement a culture of operational excellence and continuous improvement in all areas of engineering and maintenance, whilst overseeing the commissioning and set up of a new plant.
Skills required for Engineering Manager :
- Engineering Management experience
- Strong technical background with electrical skills
- Continuous improvement and reliability experience
- Strong leadership and management skills
The Engineering Manager will benefit from:
- A challenging and varied role- Managing a team of maintenance engineers whilst leading all projects on site
- Joining an exciting business who are investing lots of money into the site
- Further training in key areas within continuous improvement and reliability
- Joining and stable and already well established business
- Further progression beyond the role of Engineering Manager
Benefits: Overtime, Pension, Healthcare,
Commutable: Frimley, Camberley, Slough, Farnborough
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Beau Giambrone on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details