Engineering Project Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Engineering Project Manager / Project Engineer to join our client's manufacturing site working initially on a 12 month FTC basis, working on a high value project to upgrade the site warehouse.
- Activity and resource planning against agreed budgets and timing. Highlight scope, cost and timeline challenges.
- Control and manage the project timeline to achieve the project deadline.
- Cost control
- Analyse and manage project risk throughout all phase of the project.
- Manage reporting and documentation requirements.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Degree level or professional qualification ideally in Engineering
- Experienced in automation and warehouse operations
- Supplier and Project Management
- Proven ability to coordinate across teams
Essential Functional / Technical Skills
- Specific automation requirements (Siemens Plc's, Autostore, system interfaces and SAP ideal)
- Full understanding of Systems Integration and IT Platforms
- Proven negotiation skills and assertiveness to secure contracts that deliver value and agree contractual and service commitments are achieved
- Proven ability to manage and deliver automation projects, successfully resolving issues and utilising internal network and relationships to reach solutions
- Strong communication skills
- Experienced in contract management and managing suppliers
- Understanding of Duty Compliance
Please note the consultant looking after this position is Tahanee Twist