Mechanical CAD Design Engineer
Mechanical CAD Design Engineer - 3D CAD
A sustained order book has created a requirement for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join a design and manufacturing business in the Lake district area.
- Producing 3D models and layout drawings to industry standards.
- Creating assembly and manufacturing drawings.
- Generating Bills of Materials.
- Working to cost and timescales.
To succeed in this challenging, people focused business, you will:
- Have an apprenticeship in Engineering or HNC and significant experience.
- Be a strong 3D CAD user.
- Have experience of Solidworks
- Have experience of product design.
- Engineered products / metals / component design
- A well-established design and manufacturing business, part of a multinational company with a large engineering team in the Lake District.
- Delivering high quality bespoke and turnkey products for industrial use.
- A salary of c.£35,000 - £50,000 depending on experience.
- Strong benefits package.
- Fantastic working environment.
Interviews are to be held shortly, and suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours of application.
To apply for the role, please send your CV to Expion Search & Selection using the 'Apply Now' button. If you would like to have a confidential discussion on the role, you can contact the Consultant, Sam Berrett quoting the job reference number SB4545
Please note, we endeavour to make sure you will receive an email indicating if you have been successful or not within 1 to 2 weeks.
Expion: Our Manufacturing and Engineering recruitment brand is well respected for the high quality of work we have delivered for both clients and candidates. Our in-depth knowledge of recruitment across core sectors enables us to provide advice based on experience and to give you the best access to client vacancies.