- Proven senior management experience, ideally in education
- Corporate environment or consulting
- Good communicator
- Passionate about helping others succeed, especially young students
- Build the business from the ground up
- Identify local markets
- Develop long term relationships within the education sector
- Protect and develop those in the education market
- Predictable revenue streams generate significant tax advantageous income
- Low overheads – a lean business model – up and ready in less than 60 days!
- Prominence in the local business community
- Work life balance with the reward of shaping young student’s lives
- Strong support network
About Tutor DoctorVoted number 1 in home tutoring worldwide by Entrepreneur Magazine, and consistently winning Child’s Magazine’s Parents Choice Awards - Tutor Doctor continually build on their successful business model year on year.In the UK the private tutoring market is worth £6billion, estimated to grow worldwide to $128billion by 2020.Tutor Doctor have been developing their system helping over 200,000 students – this is the fastest growing ‘recognised’ education franchise in the UK.
The role is to work independently as a franchisee and join a growing network in 15 countries. The franchise industry generates over £13Bn of revenue and 92% of franchisees are profitable. *
You may not have thought about franchising but if you are considering a new opportunity you will find that it gives you freedom and benefits that come with success.You will need to invest some of your own capital, c£30k, to get your business off the ground but we believe that the exceptional ROI will show you why this will be a good decision for you. Follow the link to request some more information – we look forward to hearing from you!
* Source: NatWest bfa Franchise Survey
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86242023