Technical Marketing Manager
Winner Recruitment are recruiting for a Technical Marketing Manager to join one of the UKs leading online retailers of consumer electronics. Our client is well established and have been successfully trading for over 25 years, and are a market leader in their industry.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Technical Marketing Manager to join a growing digital team, based in Sutton Coldfield.
You’ll be responsible to plan and deliver high profile campaigns across the technology product range, with a focus on paid social and digital marketing channels working closely with key agency partners and internal teams. This is great opportunity for someone who relishes working in an entrepreneurial environment with the challenge to build and grow their own marketing team in line with company growth expectations.
The ideal person will have at least 3 years online marketing experience in a B2C Retail environment with recent knowledge of paid social marketing channels and affiliate marketing.
The duties of the Technical Marketing Manager will be:
- Maintain and develop strong partnerships with all agencies and deliver on core campaigns, objectives and key business priorities
- Managing all online and offline advertising, including social media and Google advertising.
- Managing the website activities with the Online Web Team
- Brand management and development of the company
- Managing the marketing budget ensuring that campaigns are run on time and on budget
- Day to day responsibility for running of Webgains affiliate program along with creating and implementing affiliate strategy
- Managing all social media accounts and developing a social media strategy
- Managing all e-newsletter communications via Dot Mailer System
- Working with Product Managers to develop Manufacturer Marketing Plans
- Keep up-to-date of the latest marketing trends and identify new innovative opportunities
- Ensure effectiveness and efficiency of PPC and Display advertising
- Competitor and market analysis
- Manage and implement the company promotion calendar
- Be able to report accurately and concisely to demonstrate success and ROI to management team
The ideal Technical Marketing Manager will have:
- 3 years working as in a B2C / Online Retail Environment.
- The ability to build relationships with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Analytical and results driven, constantly looking for opportunities to improve performance
- Proven track record in developing & delivering successful campaigns with demonstrable ROI
- Passionate about all things digital marketing with the desire to be an expert in the field.
- Experience working with Dotmailer Experience Desirable
- Degree educated or equivalent
The salary for this role will be circa £40,000 depending on experience
Hours of work are Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86227549