Technical Service Manager (M&E Manager)
Title: Technical Service Manager (M&E Manager)
Sector: Fit Out & Refurb
Salary: £50,000 - £70,000 plus package
Great role for a Technical Service Manager for a leading London traditional Fit Out frim.
My Client is seeking a Technical Services Manager The role includes; technical reviews, validation, site management and liaison with the professional team all to ensure technical delivery on-site to specification and within budget.The successful Technical Service Managers main responsibilities are:
- Working with Pre-Construction team in developing the M&E elements to tender
- Tender review and sub-contractor tender evaluation
- Lead the M&E elements to bid presentations
- Attend project meetings and produce reports
- Review of designs to ensure compliance to specification
- Review, assess and select M&E subcontractors
- On site review and management of building services installation
- Ensure health and safety policy is adhered during project duration
Please send in you CV, or call me on 07825 234 958
redfish solutions promotes a culture where diversity is welcomed and celebrated. We embrace differences, whether they be social backgrounds, ethnicity, disability, gender, age, religion, sexuality and any other protected characteristic. We have an inclusive recruitment philosophy and will endeavour to support those applicants who may need adjustments in order to take part in the recruitment process. Call us on 020 33 900 111 if you require additional assistance.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.