A rapidly expanding innovative technology start-up are looking for a highly skilled Firmware Engineer to join their team in Leicester.
You will be working on exciting new projects within a forward-thinking Dev team.
The Firmware Engineer is responsible for the development of new products, product line extensions and upgrading current products.
As Firmware Engineer, you will need the following skills and technical experience:
- Experience with the full product development lifecycle, including debugging firmware issues both prior to and post-release.
- Experience with the IoT framework.
- Full development lifecycle of firmware for company products in embedded C.
- Knowledge of IOS/Android application development.
- Experience with hardware interfaces.
- Experience of real-time system development.
- Experience in wireless product development (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, BLE etc.).
- Embedded microcontrollers.
To be a successful Firmware Engineer, you will:
- Have extensive experience in embedded development in C.
- Have the ability to work with others in a cross-discipline team of engineers.
- Have the ability to solve problems and be self-motivated.
- Have strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Be ideally degree educated or equivalent.
This is a great opportunity for a Firmware Engineer to work in fast-paced, dynamic working environment.
To apply for the Firmware Engineer role, please click apply online and upload an up to date copy of your CV.