Backend Developer Java Spring Data DevOps
Backend Developer Java London to £80k
Backend Developer / Software Engineer (Java 8 SpringBoot microservices RESTful API Kubernetes). Would you like to work with complex Big Data technologies within a supportive Agile team environment with flexible working opportunities, casual dress code and free breakfast on Friday?
Global software house that produce a high-performance, data-intensive backend software that allows the advertising sector to intelligently target ads, is seeking a technologist Backend Developer to join their team as they embark on a project to move from a monolith architecture to microservices architecture encompassing Kubernetes. You’ll join an Agile team working with Lean practices and clean coding principles; you’ll be continually learning and developing your career within a technology driven environment.
Offices based in Central London with casual dress code and core hours of 10am to 4pm.
- Significant experience of designing and developing backend systems
- Strong knowledge of the Spring including SpringBoot
- Strong experience with RESTful API and web serving concepts
- Good knowledge of Data Structures and algorithms at scale
- Degree educated, Computer Science preferred
- Desirable: Kubernetes, microservcies
As a Backend Developer you will earn a competitive salary (to £80k) plus bonus and benefits package.
Apply now or call 020 7090 2585 to find out more about this Backend Developer / Software Engineer (Java 8 SpringBoot microservices RESTful API Kubernetes) opportunity.