Senior Game Developer
Exciting opportunity for a Senior Game Developer to be part of a well established and exciting organisation in London.
• Write clean and maintainable code for cross-platform mobile games in C# using the Unity engine.
• Work in all phases of the development lifecycle with a focus on efficient and iterative
• Be part of an expert engineering team with a coherent development approach and high
• level of technical quality.
• Work closely with non-engineers to ensure that all aspects of games are of a high quality
• for end users.
• Create tools, plugins and shared Libraries to streamline development, in java and other languages.
• Lead by example, and mentor other team members to maximise their potential
• Take responsibility for delivery and technical quality of game builds within your project
• Maintain existing process, adapt when required and further optimise where possible
• Passion for developing popular games with high production values
• Software craftsperson with a diligent programming mentality and zero tolerance for bugs
• Excellent understanding of programming best practices and data-driven design
• Experience developing games on constrained platforms, e.g. mobile, web browser
• Self-driven and excel at completing tasks in a minimally supervised environment
• Able to communicate ideas from abstract game features to complex technical designs
• Comfortable working in a small team on high impact features
• Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or a related subject
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.