Do you want to work on behalf of a leading global Facilities Management business, operating in 54 countries worldwide?
Are you currently in a Communication Role, and fancy working in a completely different environment?
Are you extremely resilient?
CSG are working on behalf of a leading global and successful FTSE 250 company. My client is one of the market leaders within Facilities Management and Support Services to the UK Justice Industry. They aim to change lives for the better by reducing reoffending and improving the quality of life for those under there supervision and in their care. They deliver safe, effective and innovative custodial and community rehabilitation services that challenge offending behaviour, protect the public and offer individuals the opportunity to change their lives for the better.
They are looking for a talented Communications Manager to the Join the justice team in Ashford, Surrey.
Purpose of the role:
- Produce and deliver regional communication plans and campaigns to encourage employee engagement, raise awareness and understanding of Justice messages.
- Manage existing and develop new local communication channels, to increase their use and ensure innovative, effective, timely and relevant delivery of messages.
- Act as a communication 'subject matter expert' for local senior managers when planning / executing their own local initiatives, projects and objectives.
- Provide content for the client, Justice and regional communications, internally and externally, to promote our brand, manage our reputation and engage with our people, stakeholders and the public.
- Support the development of senior management and line managers as communicators to ensure effective two-way communication with our people.
- Take ownership of central delegated work packages by planning and controlling Sodexo corporate engagement initiatives.
- Work collaboratively with relevant internal departments including other communication and engagement leads to provide consistency and alignment of communication plans and demonstrate best practice.
You Will Have:
- Proven track record of developing and delivering engagement and communication plans and campaigns
- Experience of working in a complex, operational environment
- Understanding of the importance of effective communication and employee engagement
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to foster good working relationships, providing advice, guidance and support at all levels in the organisation
- Flexibility to adapt plans as priorities move and change track
- Aware of the importance of brand reputation and how to carefully manage good and bad news, on a local level.
- Experience of working across a broad range of communication channels, both on and offline
- To confidently present ideas to senior managers and act as a knowledgeable resource
- Written work to be of a high standard
- Confidence in persuading and influencing internal stakeholders
- Professional qualifications in the communications field
- To confidently present to all levels in the business and large audiences
Our client is offering a competitive package with a base salary £35,000 to £40,000 per annum, pension, healthcare and benefits you'd expect of working for a global business.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please apply below.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86161840