Engineering Project Manager
Engineering & Projects Manager
£55,000 to £65,000 + package
Great opportunity to develop your career with a leading manufacturer in their field. The business supplies innovative, practical and commercial food products to a broad range of industry customers. They believe in developing quality in people for mutual benefit. This is a business investing in people and equipment.
You will be responsible for leading engineering projects and maintenance at the UK site. You will also lead capital projects at 2 other sites. Developing and implementing the engineering strategy, maximising efficiencies and delivering the highest operational standards. This is a key role within the wider company and you will work closely with various internal departments as well as with external parties.
Experience / Qualifications
- Experience within FMCG, food or a food ingredients production environment.
- Extensive hands on engineering management experience.
- Full life cycle capital project experience in manufacturing.
- Qualified engineer
- Positive people engagement experience.
- Able to collaborate with people across the wider business.
- Willing to get involved.
- Great written and oral communication skills and positive interpersonal skills.
- Able to engage with all stakeholders.
- Focused, friendly and able to work as part of a team.
- Organised and tenacious to take ownership of tasks and see them through to conclusion with your team.
- Lead the engineering strategy to meet the current level of business growth and increase output.
- Develop a cross site maintenance control system for 4 sites
- Enjoy achieving results.
- Interest and knowledge of lean principles is a benefit
- Enjoy shop floor life.
- Competent IT, PPM and ERP skills.
- Demonstrates initiative and takes ownership of issues.
- Commercial awareness.
For immediate consideration, please send your CV to David @ i2i Recruitment today.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Search & Selection Ltd is an independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are dedicated to providing a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.