POSITION: IT Manager
SALARY: Competitive Salary
BENEFITS: Company Pension,
HOURS: 37.5 Hours, Monday to Friday
Our client is a manufacturing company based in the Stourbridge and due to continued success they are looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic IT Manager to continue to build and improve the company’s existing infrastructure throughout the group.
As IT Manager, you will help drive the IT provision for an expanding and scientifically diverse department. You will undertake strategic planning and with a ‘hands-on’ approach keep the company’s infrastructure; server facilities and IT support services to meet the requirements of the company.
- Managing a team of IT professionals including work allocation, recruitment, training and performance,
- Identify and lead complex IT projects from conception to completion,
- Present new ideas and collaborate with staff and directors at all levels,
- Strategic planning
- Developing and maintaining documentation on all aspects of IT facilities
Minimum Qualifications and experience:
- Graduate degree in an IT-related subject or equivalent combination of training and experience
- Significant experience in organising and providing IT support / solutions
- Outstanding communication,
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Substantial experience in the administration of Windows PCs and Macs, Smart Phones & Tablets
- Significant experience of managing and developing a team of IT professionals with diverse skill set which is able to adapt to changing demands
- Strong systems administration and development skills on:
- Windows Operating Systems Windows 98 - Windows 10
- Windows Server,
- Exchange 2010
- Mac OS X
- SQL Server,
- VPN’s & Firewall,
- Network Monitoring Tools.
- Dynamics NAV, Microsoft Dynamics GP & Crystal Reports experience would be desirable.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience - please apply now!
In order to apply please send your C.V by clicking on the apply button below.
Keywords: IT Support, IT Support Technician, IT Technician, Information Technology, IT, IT Manager, Windows Server, Linux, Windows, SQL, Network IT Manager, IT Management