Job Title: Assessor/Trainer - (Customer Service, Administration and Team Leading and L5 Management)
LOCATION: Northampton (surrounding areas)
SALARY: £27,000 - £35,000 plus bonus
SHIFT/WORKING HOURS: Office Hours - Monday to Friday
· To act as an Assessor/trainer in the Administration/Customer Service/ Team Leading and Management sector, delivering NVQ qualifications
· The post holder will provide Teaching, Learning and Assessment to Learners whilst providing support and guidance to meet learning outcomes and improving soft skills in a flexible and appropriate manner.
· You will be required to ensure achievement of qualifications for the learner within a given period of time.
· The average caseload will be between 28 - 38 learners.
· Qualified to A1 Assessor Award/TAQA or equivalent preferred
· Teaching qualification i.e. Cert Ed, PTLLS, CTILS or willing to work towards qualification
· Functional Skills level 2 English, Maths and ICT
· Clean Driving Licence
· Must have access to a vehicle and be willing to travel
· Holidays - 23 days plus bank holidays increasing to 25 days plus bank holidays
· Mileage to be claimed from home and at 35p per mile
For more information on the opportunity please feel free to contact Dan Pilkington at Imperial Professionals.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we may not be able to respond to every application, however, if you do not get a response within 7 days please consider your application for this opportunity unsuccessful but we will keep your details on file for other opportunities.