Commercial Gas Engineer
Are you a Commercial Gas Engineer seeking a permanent position within an established, reputable and growing business? Would you like the scope to work lots of overtime and the added bonus of no working away?
Multitask Personnel are recruiting on behalf of our Sheffield based client, an expanding property maintenance company who specialise in the fabric, mechanical and electrical maintenance of licenced pub and restaurant chains nationwide, for a planned preventative maintenance Commercial Gas Engineer.
The position will involve attending to planned preventative maintenance within commercial premises. There is no working away required as generally the maximum travel to a job in your patch with be no longer than 1 hour.
The ideal candidates will have:
- Current commercial gas qualifications
- Previous maintenance experience within commercial premises
- A full driving licence
- Good customer service skills
- In return, the company offer:
- A good basic wage
- Excellent uncapped overtime paid after 40 hours per week
- A fully serviced vehicle which can be used for personal use
- Fuel Card