Do you love working with children and have the ability to engage young minds?
Perhaps you are a strong teaching assistant or Sports Coach who would like to develop your skills further working within schools?
Perhaps you're a newly qualified teacher who wants to gain exposure, experience and confidence with children across a number of subject specialisms?
Or maybe you are a semi-retired teacher who isn't quite ready to give up the classroom?
I am currently recruiting for cover supervisors to work at a secondary school in Runcorn on an ongoing temporary basis during a very busy time of the year.
- Competitive rates of daily pay paid weekly to your bank account
- Exciting and fun environments often varying day today
- Flexible working hours and days
- A dedicated professional consultant on call 24/7
- Leaving handover notes detailing any progress
- Working with teaching assistants and other staff to ensure effective lesson delivery
- Classroom-based cover work dependant on the needs of the school on that day
- Managing the behaviour of the children and ensuring they are on task
- Delivering pre-set work
- Taking the register at the beginning of the lesson
- An enthusiastic attitude towards working with young people
- Experience working with young people in a support capacity
- Have excellent communication skills
- A minimum of 2 references covering a 6 month period in the last 12 months
Randstad is committed to the safety of young people, therefore all posts will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Does this sound like a role you would be interested in?
Contact Neil in our Liverpool branch for more information