Shift Engineer - Electrical Bias
Storm Recruitment Solutions is proud to be recruiting for an Engineer with an Electrical Bias for a fantastic food manufacturer based in Dorset. The salary for this role is up to £38,750 (DOE).Candidate Requirements:
- Ensure engineering presence in the factory at the start of shift to ensure a smooth start to the day.
- Ensure you are aware of the day’s objectives, previous day’s issues and long-term issues; this information will be given to you by your Chargehand or Manager
- Ensure escalation policy is adhered to at all times, if managers are unavailable (due to meetings etc) then a phone message to be left to the relevant parties
- Ensure all engineering downtime is recorded as soon as you have finished the breakdown
- Ensure maintenance work / repair work is undertaken promptly and that parts are booked out / ordered in good time to ensure availability for servicing.
- Ensure all paperwork issued to you is signed off correctly and accounted for at the end of the shift
- Ensure all engineering time available is utilised, i.e. Making up spares, repairing equipment in the workshop etc.