Assistant Travel Manager- Gloucester- Award Winning Shop
Our industry leading Travel agent client is looking for an Assistant Travel Manager for Maternity cover, with the view to stay with the team once the maternity cover has come to an end.
You will be maximising branch sales and profitability by assisting in the leading and development of the branch team, delivering exceptional customer service and efficiency and effectively implementing policies and procedures.
To be considered for the role you must have Travel AND Managerial experience
- Monitor performance and financial indicators
- Take responsibility for ongoing motivation of the branch
- Ensure colleagues perform in their roles and work together to deliver the retail travel business goals and objectives, leading by example
- Supports manager in coaching and developing
- First point of contact for customer enquiry escalation
- Ensure that all deadlines are met
- Fully committed to the establishment, maintenance and development of good relationships with all customers
- Encourage the team to exceed their customers’ expectations
Candidate Attributes;- Confident, bubbly and welcoming
- Dedicated hard worker who wants to exceed targets
- Driven, focused and wants to see the company succeed
- Puts the customer first
- Fantastic team player ethic and enthusiasm
Hours- 5 days out of 7. Opening hours are Mon - Fri 9am - 5.30pm, Sat 9am - 5pm and Sun 10am - 4pm.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85946507