Are you looking for a Financial Planner, looking for a fantastic lead source from one of the country's fastest growing accountancy firms? We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Independent Financial Adviser to join an award winning, independent firm based in Market Harborough.
My client provides a holistic financial advice service for both its private and corporate clients.
To identify and provide financial planning advice to clients who meet the company's client and investment proposition. Maintain profitable long terms relationships with those clients in order to achieve their goals and aspirations, achieve agreed business plan and generate recurring revenue for the business.
- Pro-actively manage new client referrals to generate fee income for the business
- Uphold the values of the firm in a compliant manner
- Adopt a discrete and confidential disposition whilst also having the interpersonal skills to communicate and interact with the technical support staff, other colleagues and external sources effectively
- Provide holistic advice to internal and external clients
To be successful you will need
- Appropriate FCA qualifications - AQA level 4 or SCQF 8
- Certified/Chartered Financial Planner
- Demonstrable success in delivering quality client service
- Experience in working within a financial planning environment, preferably fee based
- Experience as an Adviser or equivalent technical professional
If successful, you will benefit from
- A salary of up to £50,000
- Membership of Company Employee Benefit Arrangements
- Membership of Financial Planner Incentive Scheme which is renewed each year
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Full technical support provided
- Great office culture
- Full study support towards professional qualifications
This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career with a professional practice, who can give you full technical support, study support and leads. If you are highly motivated, especially with regards to personal and professional development and take a client focused approach to everything you do, then please get in touch! You do not need a CV to hand, just a few minutes to discuss your experience and motivations.