MFL Teacher Required in Castleford
Do you have experience teaching Modern Foreign Languages up to A Level?
Are you able to inspire, engage and motivate pupils to reach their full potential?
Do you wish to work in a forward-thinking school?
We are recruiting an MFL teacher to join one of our fantastic schools in Castleford. The successful applicant will be experienced teaching French and German, with the ability to teach French up to Key Stage 5.
The school has a vibrant and active MFL department. Lessons are visual and engaging, to promote progression in all of it's pupils.
The position starts ASAP and is expected to run until the Summer holidays. It is full-time, 5 days per week.
What you will require:
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Fluency in the French and German languages, as well as experience teaching MFL.
- Strong classroom control
- A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- A commitment to develop the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
What we offer:
- A wealth of Education Experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance.
- We fully appreciate the role our candidates play in the success of our business of our business and always go that extra mile to ensure you feel valued.
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- Recommend a friend bonus for other supply teachers and support assistants
- The peace of mind being employed by an expert education recruiter registered and approved by the REC with 100% audit compliance
In the last academic year:
- 94% of our Candidates were very happy with the work which we provided them with.
- 97% of our candidates rated our service as excellent.
Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.