Social Media Executive
Age UK is working with a group of 14 charities, and other partners including Sport England, and Public Health England to deliver a transformational, emotional behaviour change campaign aimed at encouraging increased physical activity across a number of health conditions. This campaign will provide a unified voice and strong platform to engage, motivate and encourage long-term sustainable behaviour.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Social Media Executive to work on a large national campaign. Working with a range of internal and external stakeholders, partners, and an experienced management team, the successful candidate will support the development, execution and evaluation a social media plan for the project.
* Support the Senior Brand Manager and Social Media Manager to ensure that all social media activity is meticulously planned, created and delivered on schedule and in budget
* Ensure the social content is driving reach, engagement and sustainable behaviour change
* Support in the creation of compelling written and visual content aligned to overall strategy across a number of different charities
* Ensure social posts are in keeping with the campaign's tone of voice and objectives
* Work with partners to create weekly performance reporting, and contribute to post-campaign reviews.
You will be an experienced Social Media Executive, who has previously worked on a major above-the-line social media campaign. You should have experience working with a range of internal and external partners and stakeholders, including creative agencies, delivering content on time and in budget.
You should have excellent people skills, with the ability to work collaboratively across a large complex organisation. You should be deadline driven with excellent attention to detail, and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
For a full list of benefits please click here https://about-us/jobs/employee-benefits/
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.