Commercial Analyst. Aylesbury. Up to £35,000
Your new company
A commercial analyst opportunity has arisen for a well established and successful client on the outskirts of Aylesbury. My client is looking for an adaptable and organised analyst. The ideal candidate will be hard working, driven and a good team player.
Your new role
- Analysing product, customer and market sector performance.
- Monthly management information reporting.
- Research new markets emerging.
- Design, develop and manage customer database direct communications.
- Manage the Microsoft 365 enquiry process flow system.
- Manage customer project follow-up.
- Analyse pattern of new business acquisition.
- Record pre-sales activities in line with R&D tax-credit claim structure.
- Database project management.
- Planning and preparing trade communications with the MD.
- New product/process costing.
- Preparing and communicating sales demand forecasts.
- Factory efficiency analysis.
- Annual company budget analysis and preparation.
- Contributing to the development of the Company Quality System and Culture.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role, you will have experience of working in an office environment. You will be confident with excel and be positive and enthusiastic in your approach to working as well as being a great team player with good communication.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary.
- Free Parking
- Plus further benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.