Location: Derby, DE21 7SR
Salary: Competitive (Depending on Experience)
Hours of Work: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
About the Company:
Our clients company has been formed as a Mortgage, Loan & Insurance Company with a difference. They offer a better alternative for advisers who are looking for genuine help and support to grow their client bank in a compliant and professional manner.
You will be joining an expanding team, based in lovely offices on the outskirts of Derby (free parking provided!).
Accounts Manager Responsibilities:
- Allocate commission received accurately and efficiently on the company system with a low level of errors
- Generate weekly/biweekly/monthly commission statements for Appointed Representatives and Advisors
- Overseeing banking, payments and receipts
- Processing credit/Debit card payments
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Chase unpaid commission and/or commission statements
- Preparing monthly employee payroll
- Assist in developing processes, systems and reporting
- Make sure all spreadsheets are correctly filled in
- Send out withheld commission (CPS) lists to all Advisors and Administrators
- Correctly fill out the payments schedule and send out all commission statements at the end of every month
- Ensuring commission is only paid when all relevant documentation is compliant and are on the company systems
- Assist Advisors in commission queries
- Co-ordination of all HR documentation: issuing contracts, declarations etc.
Requirements of the Accounts Manager:
- Previous experience as a full or part time accounts Manager within any industry is necessary but ideally within the Mortgage & Protection environment
- GCSE passes in English and Maths
- Ideally AAT accreditation
- Excellent communication, PC and literacy skills
- Time Management Skills
Accounts Manager Benefits:
- 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Free Onsite Parking
- Pension Scheme
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Accounts Manager role is right for you then please apply today!