Salary: £1334 per month
Hours of Work: 9am to 5pm
Job type: 6-month contract
About the Company:
Our client is one of the country’s largest hotel furniture manufacturers. Started in 1984, it has grown to have offices globally and an enviable client base of world-renowned hotel brands. Alongside this, they are distributors of wholesale furniture to interior designers and retailers across the UK.
Due to their growing expansion and workload, they are seeking a Marketing Intern to join the team. Our client is looking for a pro-active, enthusiastic and motivated individual with excellent time management skills.
Marketing Intern Responsibilities:
- Assisting the Marketing Executive with various activities
- Populating the wholesale website with new material
- Supporting the planning and implementation of exhibition
- Writing copy for print and digital materials
- General sales support
Marketing Intern Requirements:
- A graduate or college leaver looking for initial experience in marketing
- Someone who is looking to learn all aspects of this field within a small, busy, expanding company
- Must have good knowledge of photoshop and excel.
- Knowledge of wordpress and shopify (Desirable)
Marketing Intern Benefits:
If you feel that you meet the Marketing Intern requirements, please apply now!