Partnership Marketing Manager
Our client are one of the South Wests fastest growing and forward thinking travel brands. Based in some of the best office spaces in North Devon they are looking to recruit a Partnership Marketing Manager to join their growing team.
In this multi-faceted role you will be working closely with the Head of Customer Marketing to create exciting commercial partnership opportunities across a number of brands within this market leading travel group.
As Partnership Marketing Manager you will:
- Working as part of the Customer Marketing team on various initiatives and tactics in order to increase the size of our customer database, understand our customers better, increase retention rate and ultimately reduce the CPA.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of a first-class customer contact strategy, helping to improve the communications and touch-points we have with our customers, adding value to this customer journey through strategic partnerships and other initiatives.
- Assisting the Head of Customer Marketing on any key initiatives across the customer marketing strategy as and when required.
- Partnership development strategy: Working with the Marketing team to develop a marketing strategy that defines opportunities that could potentially create profitable partnerships.
- Building commercial partnership propositions: Agree internally commercially viable propositions to engage with potential partners.
- Negotiating partnerships: You will negotiate profitable partnerships and share any prospective partnerships with the Senior Marketing team for sign off.
- Developing, forecasting and creating roadmaps: Working with internal analysts to create forecasts and implementation roadmaps.
- Partnership implementation: Working with the wider Marketing team you will support the management and implementation of multi-channel partnerships.
- Partnership development: You will be responsible for the developing relationships with partners to generate new opportunities.
- Reporting: You will help to produce monthly customer marketing reports, detailing progress on partnerships as well as other key pillars of customer marketing.
- Other marketing initiatives: You will help identify other marketing opportunities and discuss these with the relevant stakeholders in order to help improve the overall performance metrics of The Travel Chapter Group through partnership opportunities.
This is a very exciting opportunity to join an innovative travel brand in this newly created role. You will have a balance between commercial sales and marketing experience and have a forward thinking approach to creating profitable commercial partnerships.