We are looking for a Product Testing Engineer to join our busy team in Buckinghamshire team. This position is ideal for a technical minded engineer who is keen to learn and gain new experiences in the field of product testing.
The Testing Engineer will define test strategies and improve test management processes to deliver test progress reporting to management and provide greater test control over the product development life cycle.
The role will include writing scripts and code, creating and using testing tools, and working directly with project team members on product testing exercises. Other projects include performance testing, building and executing regression testing strategies, automated testing management and support of user acceptance activities.
The role is will be focused around product testing in all phases of the product development life cycle, from product concept though to signoff and release. The ideal candidate for this position will have product testing and planning experience. Previous experience working with software, firmware, and electronic hardware would also be beneficial.
The ideal candidate is passionate about cutting edge electronics technology. You will have aspiration to learn and understand the complex technology and who wants to learn and develop to have maximum impact in the product testing field.
- Corporate product testing and planning experience (c. 2 yrs)
- Working with automated testing tools and testing software suites
- Writing and maintaining product testing scripts and code.
- Creating product testing strategies.
- Developing and building product testing fixtures
- Practice and exercise different approaches to product testing (user acceptance, automated, function, non-function, unit, and scenario testing)
- An engineering degree
- Experience working with software, firmware, and electronic hardware
- Pension scheme
- Vitality Private Healthcare scheme
- Free parking
- Annual bonus - profit based, could be up to £3k
- Childcare vouchers
- Telephone interview with the HM
- Online aptitude test
- F2F interview, competency-based