Are you an English Teacher looking for your next rewarding role? We are currently working with a high achieving school in Suffolk who is looking for an English Teacher to start in September 2019. The school are ideally looking for a candidate for a full-time, permanent role.
The ideal English Teacher:
- You will be a fully qualified English Teacher, with a PGCE and QTS, (you MUST have experience of teaching English to native English speakers!)
- Have experience teaching to KS5
- You will excel in planning and marking, and be able to offer engaging lessons
- The school are happy to consider NQTs as they offer excellent training and development opportunities
Our client school offers state of the art facilities and resources, giving students and teachers the tools for success. They offer a high standard of teaching, allowing students to flourish. They are an 'Outstanding' school, with a particular focus on core subjects who pride themselves on the achievements of their pupils.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'