MFL Teacher Required in Wakefield
Are you an experienced MFL Teacher?
Are you able to inspire, engage and motivate pupils to reach their full potential?
Would you like to further develop yourself as a teacher by continuous commitment to CPD?
We are currently looking to appoint a passionate and experienced MFL Teacher to join one of our fantastic partner schools in Wakefield.
You will be required to teach Spanish and French up to Key Stage 4. The position is to start ASAP and will run until the Summer.
The school has consistently achieved improving results and offers regular inset and CPD training to all staff.
What we offer:
- A wealth of Education Experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance.
- We fully appreciate the role our candidates play in the success of our business of our business and always go that extra mile to ensure you feel valued.
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- Recommend a friend bonus for other supply teachers and support assistants
- The peace of mind being employed by an expert education recruiter registered and approved by the REC with 100% audit compliance
What we will need from you:
- Fluency in the German language, and experience teaching the subject
- Evidence of good classroom control
- A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- A commitment to develop the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
In the last academic year:
94% of our Candidates were very happy with the work which we provided them with.
97% of our candidates rated our service as excellent.
Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.