European Key Account Manager
Job Title: European Key Account Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Travel Requirements: 0 - 25% of time
About your role
As our Key Account Manager, you’ll be responsible for the revenue growth of our major and rapidly growing clients. The majority of their offices are based in Germany, France, Austria, Italy and Belgium with different HR Business Partners for each site.
You’ll develop a strategic partnership with both HR Business Partners as well as Key Hiring Managers. You will assist in providing creative and innovative solutions to business strategies and come up with new & innovative ways of attracting the best talent on the market.
Liaising with recruiters and resourcers on a daily basis as well as searching for the best talent yourself.
About our Client
With sales revenues of £40 Billion last year, our client is undoubtedly one of the most innovative companies in the World. They invested around £10 Billion last year into R&D with continuous plans to grow even further.
Our client offers one of the broadest end-to-end product portfolios from Automotive; Building an autonomous driving solution & ultimately their own car, to rolling out their own 5G Platform, to IoT and advanced AI solutions embedded on their range of devices, our client is a giant within the telecoms & technology world.
Key Skills needed
- You will need a background in recruiting or account management within the Automotive, AI / ML, IoT, Electronics, Semiconductor or any other high tech / emerging tech markets.
- Exceptional organisational, communication & analytical skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience working with multiple accounts and building relationships across multiple offices with multiple personalities and nationalities.
- Strong analytical skills to identify trends in our specific markets and also complement our service.
- Well organised, talented with proven follow-through skills. Ability to think outside the box, developing innovative solutions to solve customer requirements and expectations.
In addition to the above you need;
- University graduate or equivalent educational background.
- Strong written and spoken English skills, other European languages will be an advantage.
- Persuasive, diplomatic, but always to the point with a strong ability to sell.
- Hands-on, open-minded, proactive team player.
- Highly motivated, dependable, and detail oriented.
APPLY NOW for more details